Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Draw Of My Inspiration

As you would see in movies about graffiti they always have this monolog about how graffiti were these little tags. Growing up walking to school and going to parks tags like these would entice our imagination and Hot Rod The CUZ was this superhero with a marker. This obviously was decades ago. Now that same mark of this Zorro is hardly visibly seen. Faded now ,can be captured by digital devices. These very tags was fried in our imagination and expanded as the greatest before we could even define and process what graffiti really was.
Those little tags created a world wide artistical street edge power horse that has taken over the world more ways than one. Drawn inspiration for many of people that really embraced the true love for this street art sub culture,even not knowing the true intention of the tags from these graffiti writers ,imagination like mine really made those little letters a person bigger than life.
-Sun das ill

1 comment:

  1. Damn I can't believe I found this. I was googling "hot rod the cuz" just remembering the name that started me off on a long adventure of graffiti. I'm really happy to see that picture, do you have any more?

    I wish there were more results of that search, like interviews, pics, stories, whatever. All I know is what I saw back then, and that was a long time ago.

    If you find anything else or have some tips I can be found at ritualfire AT gmail DOT com

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete