Friday, April 9, 2010

I was KNOCK off my Blogging


So Blogging was slowed to a halt like a ball rolled out in the street then a child jumped from in between cars to retrieved it and your head was turned away from the road then suddenly snapped forward by instincts. *insert braking tires here* When the album has to be finish there is this insight this sorta foresight that tells your creative instincts every move that has to made till completion.
Its simular to the moves made by Neo in the Matrix but i'm far from Neo and this not the Matrix. So it's a kinda unbalance something suffers. The blog suffered. Then when you put material that hits home and is on the edge of laws FCC and social morals you get hit quick and thats when the Ustream was banned. So with two outlets blocked I WENT IN AND I WENT IN HARD!
The album is done and will be dropping soon. Right after the completion my Ustream was returned and lifted from banned.
So all avenues were opened back up. I rejoiced. I went fifteen rounds. I have to admit I cheated a little not like cheated and had someone else play instruments for me BUT I did rely on older techniques I used on pass albums. Just a little. And it felt routined but when layering with a new depth sound you do want to keep it with a certain range. I could had expanded but it would of sounded contemporary and redundant. So to me it was like being in a basic fighting stance at a higher level of fighting. I tell my self, "Don't forget the basics". I didn't but i felt like trash....a little....kinda.
www.myspace.com/4080rule
www.twitter.com/4080_Rule

No comments:

Post a Comment