Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Keith Elam 7/17/66-4/19/2010



The First Time I go to school Sound Engineer I meet Keith going to pick up something at Sam Ash in NYC.
Thats when my life changed forever. Him and his boy "Black" really was some down to earth brothers.

Keith really introduced me to that renaissance music scene.At the time you see him out in the streets.Performing Shows.Making dope records.Alot of Keith is in me. For that time i learned alot and had more respect of the business and art of Music. This was through his knowledge and his boy "Black". He really had a bridge from Street hip hop and Jazz. His respect in Music is larger than one can wonder.

Keith really changed my mind frame of thinking that Mc's were just dumb cowards of literary imagination. That you can have a poised intelligence without up-staining towards that thug image and still make dope street records wIthout losing your integrity.
My nigga Bald Head Slick! RIP
















www.myspace.com/4080rule
www.twitter.com/4080_Rule

No comments:

Post a Comment